Our Fall 2014 online application is now available
The Haas School seeks candidates with leadership potential who will add to the richness of the classroom experience and engage in the Haas community. Successful candidates exhibit:
- A high level of intellectual performance
- Professional experience demonstrating potential for a career in senior management
- Personal attributes and life experience suggesting leadership, maturity, ethical character, teamwork, and goal orientation
While most applicants offer promise for academic success, the admissions committee selects individuals who demonstrate excellence in all of the areas described above.
|Decision posted on:
||November 20, 2013
||February 7, 2014
||January 21, 2014
||April 4, 2014
||March 20, 2014
||May 30, 2014
*Applications from 2013 have been purged and all applicants must therefore create new fall 2014 accounts.
**We will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis after the final deadline, but priority will be given to those applicants who apply by the Round 3 deadline of March 20.
- Mandatory application requirements consist of an online application, GMAT or GRE exam, 2 letters of recommendation, and TOEFL or IELTS exam (for international applicants).
- The online application must be submitted by 11:59pm. Supplemental materials (i.e., letters of recommendation, transcripts) may arrive after the deadline, although we will not be able to begin evaluating your application until it is complete and all materials have been received.
- As we process your application (no later than 6 weeks after deadline), we will confirm receipt of your application and supplemental materials via email.