The Evening & Weekend Berkeley MBA Program is a top part-time program designed for busy professionals. The program delivers a forward-thinking MBA experience, tailored specifically to those looking to continue working while earning the best part-time MBA degree.
Why Choose the Evening & Weekend Berkeley MBA Program
A Part-Time MBA Program Delivering Career Mobility...
- Last year, 42 percent of graduates successfully switched to a new function or industry, and 42 percent advanced in their careers.
...And Return on Investment
- Grads grew their salaries on average by 54 percent last year for career advancers and by 48 percent for those who switched careers. Grads with no career change grew salaries by 19 percent.
Bay Area and UC Berkeley Connections
Emphasis on Innovation, Leadership
- The Berkeley MBA Program will help you become a different kind of leader—an innovative leader who possesses the capabilities to harness new ideas and create value for your firm.
A Distinct Culture of Fresh Thinking
- A community embodying the Haas School's Defining Principles: Question the Status Quo, Confidence Without Attitude, Students Always, and Beyond Yourself.
Optimal Flexibility with Two Schedule Options
- Choose between an evening or weekend schedule, and attend school either two evenings a week or on Saturdays.
The Option to Accelerate
- While most students complete the program in three years, you may accelerate your studies to finish in as little as 2.5 years.
The Academic Rigor to Raise your Game
- A general management curriculum that emphasizes business fundamentals and hands-on innovation.
A Wealth of Global Learning Opportunities
Renowned Faculty Members
- Accomplished peers reflecting a diversity of experience, while sharing talent, ingenuity, and the drive to excel.
The Expertise to Help you (Re) Launch
- Personalized services to support the next stage of your career, be it advancing, switching, or exploring entrepreneurship.
A Global Network to Support Growth for Life
- A worldwide support system of almost 37,000 Haas School graduates, with chapters from L.A. to London, Seattle to Sao Paulo and Seoul, and from Boston to Beijing and Bangalore. And nearly half a million UC Berkeley grads are part of your network too.